If you’re planning to upgrade your smartphone check out Mind Of Geek’s detailed review of the Samsung Galaxy Note® II,
"Samsung has again delivered a device like no other with the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The second generation of the Samsung Galaxy Note, the phone that brought the term “phablet” to the mouths of millions of smartphone users and fans, capitalizes on what made the first-generation Galaxy Note (see our full review here) great by improving it inside and out.
The Galaxy Note II, if you are OK with the possibility of having to use Bluetooth often (or you have extra large hands) is a great device, one of the best we’ve ever tested. The Multi-Window feature brings a whole new experience to using a smartphone, and had me hoping that someday, someday, we may see this feature on smaller handsets, and admittedly on iOS (especially the iPad or iPad Mini).”
This Holiday shopping season there’s an unprecedented amount of choices when it comes to wireless devices— from the new Windows Phone 8, iPhone5, Samsung Galaxy Note II and Droid DNA to the iPad mini and Samsung Galaxy Tab. With so many exceptional devices, it can be overwhelming to navigate the mobile landscape to find what’s perfect for you and those on your holiday shopping list.
If you take a few minutes to ask yourself some questions and figure out your device personality, it can help to take the guesswork out of smartphone shopping this season. Reblog and tell us what your device personality is?
- The Memory Keeper — Do you use your smartphone primarily for capturing and sharing videos and photos of the holiday play, summer vacations and every moment in-between? Try the new Windows 8 phone, take perfect pictures in almost any condition with minimized blurriness and sharp, true-to-life colors thanks to the HTC ImageChip.
- The Digital Juggler — Do you want, or need, the convenience of being able to conference call, check emails, download and review large, work files on-the-go? You’ll want to check out the Samsung Galaxy Note II, divide the screen into two active “windows” creating a split screen that enables fluid multitasking between applications.
- The Digital Mover & Shaker — Do you frequently use your device to play games, download music and movies and watch TV online? Is it a huge part of who you are, and not just an accessory? The iPad Mini, features stunning Retina display and over 275,000 apps.
- The Social Butterfly — Do you use Facebook, Twitter and other social media daily? Hourly? Do you connect with friends online more often than offline? Go for the iPhone5 with iOS 6, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with Facebook integration.
- The Mobile Business Whiz — Do you find yourself working on your smartphone or tablet almost as much as your desktop? Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab which is SAFE™ (Samsung Approved For Enterprise) certified so you can use your Tab as a secure mobile business center.
For more information on the functionality of each device visit a Verizon Wireless store near you and get connected with the best device for your needs.
Verizon Wireless today announced it will offer the new iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G nationwide on Friday, March 16. Verizon Wireless will offer all models of iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G with a range of attractive data plans that will allow customers to connect to the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network with speeds up to 10 times faster than previously available on 3G. Additionally, Verizon Wireless is supporting the Personal Hotspot feature of the new iPad so users can share their fast network connection with up to 5 other devices using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB.
Click through to find out more information.