This Holiday shopping season there’s an unprecedented amount of choices when it comes to wireless devices— from the new Windows Phone 8, iPhone5, Samsung Galaxy Note II and Droid DNA to the iPad mini and Samsung Galaxy Tab. With so many exceptional devices, it can be overwhelming to navigate the mobile landscape to find what’s perfect for you and those on your holiday shopping list.
If you take a few minutes to ask yourself some questions and figure out your device personality, it can help to take the guesswork out of smartphone shopping this season. Reblog and tell us what your device personality is?
- The Memory Keeper — Do you use your smartphone primarily for capturing and sharing videos and photos of the holiday play, summer vacations and every moment in-between? Try the new Windows 8 phone, take perfect pictures in almost any condition with minimized blurriness and sharp, true-to-life colors thanks to the HTC ImageChip.
- The Digital Juggler — Do you want, or need, the convenience of being able to conference call, check emails, download and review large, work files on-the-go? You’ll want to check out the Samsung Galaxy Note II, divide the screen into two active “windows” creating a split screen that enables fluid multitasking between applications.
- The Digital Mover & Shaker — Do you frequently use your device to play games, download music and movies and watch TV online? Is it a huge part of who you are, and not just an accessory? The iPad Mini, features stunning Retina display and over 275,000 apps.
- The Social Butterfly — Do you use Facebook, Twitter and other social media daily? Hourly? Do you connect with friends online more often than offline? Go for the iPhone5 with iOS 6, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with Facebook integration.
- The Mobile Business Whiz — Do you find yourself working on your smartphone or tablet almost as much as your desktop? Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab which is SAFE™ (Samsung Approved For Enterprise) certified so you can use your Tab as a secure mobile business center.
For more information on the functionality of each device visit a Verizon Wireless store near you and get connected with the best device for your needs.