Verizon Wireless today announced the new BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930 smartphone is available online at www.verizonwireless.com and will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications stores on August 25.
Here’s what you need to know:
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930 smartphone is available for $249.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. The newest release of BBM™ (BlackBerry Messenger) now offers the real-time BBM experience together with a range of apps including gaming and social networking.
- Updated Social Feeds app has been extended to capture updates from media, podcasts and more all in one consolidated view.
- Universal search capability now supports voice-activated search, allowing customers to simply say what they want to find on their device or the Web.
- 2.8-inch touchscreen display (640 x 480)
- Full backlit QWERTY keyboard with trackpad navigation
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 5-megapixel camera with flash and 720p HD video recording capabilities