Verizon Wireless And Motorola Announce DROID RAZR By Motorola: DROID Strong. RAZR Sharp.
Today, Motorola and Verizon Wireless announced DROID RAZR, the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. A true marvel of design, this smartphone packs strength and smarts into a stylish package offered exclusively from Verizon Wireless.
Measuring 7.1 mm thin, made with KEVLAR fiber for strength and Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance, the DROID RAZR is ready to face the elements. Speed limits are just an illusion with a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and Verizon Wireless 4G LTE. DROID RAZR customers can expect to rip through the Web with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G.
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image
- stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable so customers can share 4G LTE speed with
- up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Water repellent nanocoating protects the phone, and even the inside
- components, against everyday spills
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email,
- calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and
- PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime